Monday, September 28, 2009

Holiday Hoopla -- #2

Hello all!
Yes, I remembered (mark it on your calendar).  As promised, here is my second card for the Holiday Hoopla event on Saturday.  I so loved making this one -- it was truly an easy-peasy card, thanks to Michelle Zindorf's brayer tips.  She truly is one gifted person.



And here are the deets: 
Stamp Set:  Cold & Cuddly (remember, that was my theme)
Paper:  Night of Navy & Whisper White cardstock
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Brillant Blue, Whisper White, and Basic Black
Accessories:  White Shimmer Paint, Brayer, Sponges

This was so easy, I don't even need instructions!!  Yep, it's your lucky day.  I do have to say, however, I loved learning the technique for the treeline.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow with another project!!
Sandi

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it is easy for you but instructions would be nice. How is the bear done? It looks so 3-D. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sandi, yet another wonderful card. Love the background and the bear. Your just on a roll huh!!

    ReplyDelete