Sunday, May 29, 2011

ICE CREAM PARLOR 6" X 6" ALBUM

Happy Sunday Everybody!
Gosh, where did the month of May go?  It certainly didn't pass by fast because of me working outside.  I even had to pull some weeds a couple of days ago in the rain because I couldn't stand them any longer.  The sun is really trying hard to pop out today, so we do have something in Michigan to be happy about -- no rain, and "some" sunshine.  However, I do have to admit that while typing this post, I am looking out the window into my back yard/woods and don't think I have ever seen the trees, grass, and foliage look so full and awesome with the different shades of green.  I did finally turn the pond well pump on yesterday to start filling it up (usually it is full before Memorial Day weekend).  With all the rain this season however, the water level did go up about 3-4 feet so it saved on running the pump (aka:  running up the electric bill).  Yep, I am so ready to spend time outdoors in the sun!!!

As all of you know, this is National Scrapbooking Month (at least for 2 more days anyway).  And yes, I did do some scrapbooking but not with current Stampin' Up product.  Well, actually it was current when I started -- during the yearly Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration Event.  So I thought I better post some scrapbooking before the month is over (yep, yep -- better late than never, that would be me).  I CASEd this entire album (20 pages) from Ronda Wade's March Retreat (album class).  I'm not sure if Ronda or Melissa Roberts did the design, but know for sure they both worked on it.  I did change quite a few pages, so it is a little different.  Either way, all kudos go to Ronda and Melissa.  I hope you like it, and remember these layouts will look awesome with any of the Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper. 

Sorry about the glare in all these pictures, but I was in a hurry to get this in the mail the day I took them so they are still in their page protectors.  Remember that you can click on any of these pictures to enlarge to get a better view of the accessories.
 
I used the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper & Quick Accents and Ribbon & Button Pack on all the pages (free Sale-A-Bration product).
 









I had a really hard time not keeping this album for myself, but I will make a 12" x 12" album for myself using the same layouts.
I love going to Ronda and Melissa's Scrapbooking Retreats for many reasons, and taking their classes are always a highlight of the event.  The next one is scheduled for October, so if you are in the East Lansing, Michigan area make sure you sign up -- you won't be disappointed!!

Until next time,
Sandi
"Set your affection on things above, not on things on the Earth." -- Colossians 3:2
"Father, thanks for showing me that letting go of old things can bring new rewards." -- Libbie Adams

2 comments:

  1. Nice scrapbooking here.. i m not creative nor have any idea on how to do it.. u r good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this looks familiar!! What can I say - okay I will say it "GREAT JOB" U are lucky that you were able to make this at a later date. LOL P.S. new number: 2903269
    Lois

    ReplyDelete