Thursday, December 19, 2013

RUBBERQUEENS: LAST OF SHOEBOX SWAPS

Obviously I am running around like a chicken trying to get everything ready for Christmas, which includes a few more stamping projects that I can't show right now.  However, I still have a few more of the fabulous cards, designed by the awesome RubberQueens, that I can post for you today.  One more week and things will slow down and I can get back to some serious stamping projects that I have running around in my head (I so hope they don't bump into each other and scramble my thoughts).

So here are the last of cards we did at our swap (sorry I don't have the names of the ladies that designed these cards):





No, this is not one of the swaps!  My granddaughter came over the other day and made this shadowbox to give to her boyfriend for his Christmas gift.  Yes, he is an avid outdoorsman and they like to target practice together.  I think she did an awesome job for her first try at a shadowbox -- and the design was totally hers (right-click on the picture and select "Open in new window," to really see the details)!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I pray that you all have a very blessed Christmas and New Year!!

Until next time,
Sandi
"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, 'God with us.'"  --  Matthew 1:23

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Sandi. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please tell me what the owl die is please. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete