Friday, October 7, 2016

OCTOBER RUBBERQUEEN MEETING

We had another awesome RubberQueen meeting this month at Ronda Wade's new storefront studio.  (I really need to remember to take some pictures next month so you can see how beautifully she has decorated her studio.)  Today I'm sharing with you my swap card and Tamie Ackerson's cards she made for her technique presentation.  Tamie demonstrated the "oldie-but-goodie" Dryer Sheet Technique.  I only wish my camera would have accurately depicted all the dazzling diamond beauty in her cards -- they truly shimmered in real life. 

My very favorite stamp set in the Holiday Mini:  Father Time!

Supplies:  Father Time Stamp Set; Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Vanilla Card Stock; This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper; Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black Archival, and Versa Mark Stamp Pads, Copper Embossing Powder; Candy Cane Baker's Twine; Layering Ovals Framlits Dies; Sponges; Aqua Pen; Heat Gun; and Big Shot.

Tamie Ackerson's Dryer Sheet Technique (also for the next 3 cards).




Until next time,
Sandi

"I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." -- Psalm34:4

1 comment: