Thursday, August 29, 2013

STAMPIN' UP CREATIVE CONVENTION: MAKE'N TAKES #1

Finally got all my make'n takes from Ronda Wade's Creative Convention organized so I can show you all the awesome projects we made.  Of course, I won't be able to show you all 24 projects today, so stay tuned for future posts.  I arrived at the hotel on Thursday night to participate in a swap with 40 other ladies.  I can't wait to show you some of the adorable cards we made.

The mini Stampin' Up Creative Convention started on Friday, bright and early, with inspiring and invaluable presentations from top-ranking demonstrators in Canada and United States.  I cannot go into detail but can say, there is no way a demonstrator could leave this event without knowing how to run a very successful and profitable business.  By the time I left on Sunday afternoon, my brain (and notepad) were overflowing with ideas!!

These make'n takes were designed by Ronda, with a few alterations by me.  The idea behind each make'n take was to give us ideas for classes we could give when we returned home using product from Stampin' Up's new Holiday Mini. 

These projects could be offered as a packaging class, using different types of packaging from the Holiday Mini.

I stamped the back of the Mini Muslin Bag above with the Santa's List Stamp Set as an added touch.

Mini gift card designs for a class making 20 with envelopes.  I added the envelope liners, glitter paper, and Dazzling Diamonds because I love "bling."

A card class using one of the new wooden stamp storage boxes to hold your Christmas Cards.

Christmas Cards included with the class above (storage box).
All of the above projects are very simple to create and duplicate for classes, but are packed with a WOW factor.  I loved all of them and hope you do also.  More to come!!

Until next time,
Sandi

"Walk worthy of the Lord."  --  Colossians 1:10

4 comments:

  1. What great projects and what a fun time you must have had. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the projects. They are beautiful. I'm going to CASE some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards Sandy!! Love the bags and tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! They sure are wow factors!!! I am curious, can you email me and tell me about these mini conventions?
    Thanks!!
    Gay

    gay_ferland@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete