Monday, March 14, 2016

MARCH RUBBERQUEEN MEETING

I saw my first robin today!!  With that and all the noise made by the geese coming back, I think we can start thinking Spring is almost here!!  Today I'm sharing the projects we made at our March RubberQueen meeting, my swap card, and a look at an old stamp that is one of my favorites (yes, I'm just like you -- I have my favorites that I will keep forever!!).  The projects from the meeting showcase the awesome Party Pants Stamp Set you can get free for only 2 more weeks during Stampin' Up's! Sale-A-Bration!!  I love it, it is so cute.  Just purchase $50 of product (or a 3-month subscription to My Paper Pumpkin) to get this set or any of the other free product.  If you get this set, I would suggest buying the new Balloon Bouquet Punch in the Occasions Mini, a couple packages of cardstock, some glitter paper, and diamonds (of course).  Just remember, for "every" $50 you spend, you qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration product -- time is running out on this once-a-year promotion!!

A cute little box you can put a gift in or note cards you have designed for that special person!

Love this sentiment -- this is a stamp set I will forever keep!!

Darling design to hold a gift card!! 

Just in time for graduations -- I told you this stamp set was awesome (and you have only seen a few of the stamps!!).

This was my swap card using the new Timeless Textures Stamp Set, Expressions Natural Elements (frosted with the new Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Brush), and the new It's My Party Designer Washi Tape.


I love to take out my favorite old Stampin' Up! product once a month and revisit the joy I felt creating with it when it was new.  I purchased this "Summer by the Sea" stamp set over 10 years ago and the antique brass embellishments almost that long ago!! 
Until next time,
Sandi

"For the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many."  --  Mark 10:45

No comments:

Post a Comment