Thursday, January 10, 2013

LEADERSHIP CHECK-IN DAY!

Talk about going from frigid winter weather into 80 degree sunshine!!  Yes, I made it safe and sound to Orlando yesterday.  Had a very nice afternoon and evening doing NOTHING but sitting by the pool and enjoying the weather.  Today was check-in for Stampin' Up's Leadership event.  Had a relaxing morning by the pool, then went to the convention center an hour early to swap and meet up with friends.  Another awesome day with beautiful weather.

Here is a picture of the pool and some samples using the new product from the Stampin' Up Spring Mini Catalog.

This spot is getting to be my home away from home!
 
Samples using the Artisan Embellishments Kit (next 4 pictures) -- so beautiful!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have many more samples, but will post more tomorrow.
 
Until next time,
Sandi
 
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." —  Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. Glad u are having a great time. Love your samples from the Artisian Embellishment. I have that so this will be helpful in my planning. TFS. Looking forward to all your new projects.

    ReplyDelete