Thursday, January 12, 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU!!

Well if you haven't already heard the news, the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog is out and with it came the 2017 Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!!  That's right, the most awesome time of the year for stampers/crafters:  FREE PRODUCT!!!  For EVERY $50 you spend you get to select free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Who doesn't like FREE????  And let me tell you, besides all the gorgeous product in the annual catalog, you are going to love, love the new Occasions' product.  Let me know if you don't have your catalogs, I still have a few left for my customers. 

The sample I am showing you today uses stamps from the "Beautiful You Stamp Set" in the Occasions catalog -- it truly is the hottest stamp set on the market right now!!!  If you don't believe me, just do a search on Pinterest and see all the incredible samples.  Buy the Beautiful You set with 13 stamps, the new Watercolor Pencils, and either the Blender Pens or Aqua Painters and you can make this card AND GET A SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCT FREE!!!  This is the time to buy!!  Here is what I came up with using this set:

I also used the Wherever You Go Stamp Set (bridge and sun) on this card (in the annual catalog) and the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack.
Until next time,
Sandi

"Be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ ." -- Ephesians 4:32

1 comment:

  1. Sandi, I love your mix of stamp sets to create this scene. Well done!

    ReplyDelete