Wednesday, May 23, 2018

PETAL PASSION AND MORE!!

Hello Stampin' Friends!!

I have a lot of pictures to show you today of what I have been up to this month.  With the graduation for my granddaughter from collage, birthday celebrations, and Mother's Day; it has been a very busy month for creating.  Remember, you only have a week left to order Stampin' Up! product that will be gone forever (some even on sale).

I so loved using the new Stampin' Blends to color the soon discontinued Petal Passion Designer Series Paper.  I only had a small piece of this particular design left and it was perfect for creating Mother's Day cards for my daughters'.

Same card, just another piece of the designer paper -- I loved doing these.
I loved how the Painted With Love Specialty Designer Pager added "style" to the You've Got Style Stamp Set.  This is another tri-fold card I made for my sister's birthday this month. 
This is the second fold of the birthday card.

This is the back fold of the birthday card.
I had to make a quick graduation card for my granddaughter, who love vintage/shabby chic.  So of course I pulled out my Paper Pumpkin Kit from last month to make the perfect card for her.  This is the envelope.
This is the matching notecard I made for the inside of the envelope -- perfect to hold her gift money.

Until next time when I feature all new product,

Sandi

"Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do.  I did not come to call the righteous but the sinners."

No comments:

Post a Comment