Tuesday, April 13, 2010

COLOR RENOVATION ANNOUNCEMENT

Whoohooooooo!! I have some great news. Stampin' Up has announced a color renovation--an extensive reorganization of Stampin' Ups color product line to the new "Color Collections." This is the first color change to the standard 48 colors in around 5 years. Wait till you see the new colors merging with the old. Click on the link below for a PDF chart of the new colors.




You will now have approximately 40 colors, including: 5 new In-Colors (Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso) and 10 returning In-Colors (Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi) coming out July 1 to coordinate with new accessories (pastels, markers, crayons, etc.). This is a significant change, and you won't be disappointed. I'm already putting color-combos together in my head for fresh new layouts.

So what does this mean for you? Well, besides the excitement of new colors, this means that some of you who have the retiring colors (click on link below for PDF file), might want to stock up on the products retiring before they are gone (especially ink refills and cardstock if you plan on using these in the future). If you need ink refills, cardstock, or any product using the retiring colors, contact me before the June deadline to stock up now.




Call me if you have any questions about the new Color Renovation, I will be happy to help you or provide additional information. Make sure you have what you want before it is gone!!

Sandi

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color renovation! I am so excited about it. I will stock up on a couple of card stock colours for myself...(like I did with Kiwi Kiss) but overall I am really excited for this change!
    I wish I knew how to advertise this on my blog...maybe some nice person can let me know how? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new colours. They are fresh and fun. I will miss a few of my favs but I'm sure there are new favs coming!!!

    ReplyDelete