Monday, March 30, 2015

STAMPIN' UP PROJECT LIFE MEETS FAITH

Hello my crafty friends!!  No I didn’t take a vacation, I’m just enjoying life!!  I thought I would share something close to my heart today.  Many of you visiting today probably already know, and perhaps are doing, the inspiring Twenty-One Day Devotional Series, created by Ronda Wade and Julie Salva.  These ladies are not only Stampin’ Up demonstrators, but Christians who came together to share their love of crafting and serving God.  Julie is also a POWERFUL and well-known Christian Speaker who has a way of helping you see God’s word through practical Biblical teachings and brings me so much joy every time I listen to her or visit her blog (check it out, you will understand why I say this!!).  Ronda and Julie also have a Facebook group dedicated to Creating For Christ

Anyway, I am just a little over halfway through the 21 days of videos, but wanted to share my beautiful Project Life Album, using the Little Moments Project Life Kit (pages designed by Ronda).  Everybody knows how much I love to “scrapbook” so I truly am grateful that I can journal my Christian journey and other mementoes I have collected over the years depicting my faith to document my faith for generations to come.  Here are a few of my pages:
 
Ronda provided a video of how to put our book together, which I used for the "core" of the pages along with her pre-printed scripture verses and then I added my own details to make it "mine."  For a better view of this cover and inside pages below, be sure to use your mouse to right-click on the picture and select either "open in new tab" or "open in new window."
 

Yes, I also included some of my favorite Christian poems through the years.






So this is what I call a "memory keeper" vs. my traditional scrapbook pages -- but they both share my precious moments in life for future generations!!
 
Until next time,
Sandi
 
"The Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations."  --  Psalm 100:5

 

2 comments:

  1. I truly love this album Mother!!🙏 I cannot wait to see this in person. You always amaze me with your talent!!

    ReplyDelete