Sunday, February 21, 2010

Class Sneak Peek

Below are a couple of the projects we will be doing at my card class next Saturday. I am focusing on Stampin' Up's fabulous designer series paper. There is so much more you can do with this paper than use it for your scrap books. I often forget this myself, so this was a challenge for me to incorporate in my class. I also used products from the new Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. I'm telling you, it was very hard to narrow it down because I am so in love with everything in these minis -- and the majoriety of it was FREE!!! Please contact me if you would like to get in on the free product -- only 5 weeks left!!

Both of these projects were inspired by Ronda Wade's make'n takes at our Sale-A-Bration Event.  All of the Designer Series Paper is different and card layouts somewhat.  I had forgotten how much I love doing the gift cards, and I loved the way she did her simple wrap to put the cards and envelopes in for storage.  Without further ado, here are some sneek peeks:


Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack in the Occasions Mini Catalog and Movers and Shapers Die with Oval Punch used on both cards.

Gift Cards made with Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (Free Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper) and Flower Fusion felt flowers.


Wrap for cards using new Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch and Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper.






 
All of the Flower Fusion felt flowers were frayed with the Paper Piercing Tool to give them more deminsion and shabby chic look.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Sandi

4 comments:

  1. I really love how you've used the felt flowers from Flower Fusion! Don't you just love the texture that they give your projects? I know that I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you much success with your class. I agree...love the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects. Once again I'm left wishing I lived close enough to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. they really do showcase the DSP. It's often hard not to use the DSP as just a layer and to use it as a focus piece.

    ReplyDelete