Friday, December 23, 2011

STAMPIN' UP: FROSTWOOD LODGE & LETTERS TO SANTA

Well I didn't think I would be posting again before Christmas, but wanted to show you this album cover that I decorated before I give it away for Christmas.  I decorated the 20 album pages a couple of years ago with a now discontinued Stampin' Up Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit.  The actual album is our discontinued On Board 8 1/2" x 11" chipboard album.  But, I decorated it with our current Frostwood Lodge and Letters To Santa Designer Paper.  I hope she likes it.

And look, no stamping!!
Before I leave I want to say thank you to Nancy Dawson for honoring me with The Versatile Blogger Award.  It is always such a joy to know others like your blog and might go away with some ideas. 
Please take a moment to visit Nancy's blog here, she is a really talented stamper and I love her card using the new Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set.


Merry Christmas!
Sandi
"Give me time to tell this new generation (and their children too) about all your mighty miracles." -- Psalm 71:18
"Heavenly Father, thank You for the books, classes, workshops and groups of friends that help keep my mind active and my life punctuated with pizzazz."  -- Patricia Lorenz

1 comment:

  1. This is real nice Sandi, I like how you used the DP for your layers. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete