You can use the card to insert a gift card or picture(s), or both!! That is why I love the design. This is what you will be making (doesn’t look like much, but so cute in person).
STAMPIN' UP PRODUCT USED:
STAMPS: Jolly Jingles Jumbo Wheel and Snow Much FunCARD STOCK:
6" x 8" Crumb Cake (card base)
1 ½" x 6" Cherry Cobbler (punched with Scallop Edge Border)
1" x 7" Cherry Cobbler (belly band)
Two pieces of 2 ½" x 4" Crumb Cake (inside note cards)
Whisper White (1 ¾" circle punch) and Cherry Cobbler (2 Round Tabs) scraps.INK: Black StazOn and Night of Navy
Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, & Marina Mist; Punches (Scallop Edge Border, 1 ¾" Circle, Round Tab, & 2 3/8" Scallop); Medium and Open-End (#107286) envelopes; Sticky Strip; Dazzling Details; and Dimensional.
|Instructions 1 and 2|
1. Score 6" x 8" Crumb Cake at 2 ¾" and 5 ¾".
2. Fold so the long end (2 ¾") folds inside and the short end (2 ¼") folds down on top for front of card.
|Instructions 3 & 4|
3. Unfold and turn card stock to the front, with short end at bottom, to decorate.
4. On the short end (2 ¼") wheel the Jolly Jingles Jumbo Wheel in Night of Navy.
|Instructions 5 & 6|
5. Punch the 1 ½” x 6” Cherry Cobbler Card Stock, using Scallop Edge Border Punch & adhere to front panel (short end).
6. Stamp the long end top-fold (2 ¾") with Snow Much Fun Stamp Set and color with markers.
7. Seal a Medium Envelop and fold it in half. With the fold at the bottom, cut ¼" off from the top (gives you 2 pockets).
|This is what the inside will look like after attaching the pocket.|
Wow, there must be an easier way to add instructions than the way I just did. I sure hope with all these pictures that I didn't leave anything out -- if nothing else, I think these are over-kill!! However, if for some reason I did, please let me know so I can edit this post. Thanks for hanging in there!!
Until next time,
"Most people don't realize that writing is a craft. You have to take your apprenticeship in it like anything else." -- Katherine Anne Porter