|Wish you could see how Mr. Fish sparkles!!|
Stamps: By the Tide and From My Heart
Paper and Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, and Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, and VersaMark.
Tools and Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Black Detail Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy Static Remover, Heat Tool, Lucky Limeade and Basic Black Markers, and Sponge.
- Cut 4 ¼" x 11" Whisper White cardstock and fold in half for card base.
- Cut 4" x 5 ¼" Marina Mist cardstock, apply Embossing Buddy; using VersaMark ink, stamp with fish from By the Tide stamp set; apply Black Detail Embossing Buddy; and heat set with Heating Tool.
- Color in fish with Lucky Limeade Marker.
- Stamp sea grass from the By the Tide stamp set using Summer Starfruit Classic Ink.
- Heat the Summer Starfruit images with Heat Tool to dry the ink before wiping the fish with tissue to remove any Summer Starfruit ink from the black (Emboss Resist Technique).
- Draw air bubbles using Basic Black Marker.
- Cut 3" x 4" piece of Parker's Patterns Designer Paper and adhere to bottom-half of Marina Mist layer.
- Stamp From the Heart sentiment in Marina Mist Classic Ink and cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
- Adhere sentiment to Marina Mist layer, centering top, bottom, and sides on the designer paper. Trim off the excess from the two sides.
- Adhere Marina Mist layer to Whisper White card base.
And finally, here are a few more pages I did for my daughter, Deborah's, "You Are . . . " squash album (some of the Stampin' Up product is now discontinued):
I have a few more pictures of this book that I will post in my next update.
Until next time,
|Living on her own!!|
|Her boys (my grandsons)|
Until next time,
"The wind blows where it wishes. . . . So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. -- John 3:8