Saturday, September 15, 2012

I AM FALL!!


Don't you just love Michigan's Fall season!!  I really wish it would stay this way all year long.  I don't think I would ever get bored with just this one season -- preferably, just the month of September!  It has been a really laid-back week for me, and I'm loven' every bit of it!!  I can't even think of one outrages thing that I have done, which is probably a first for me to go a whole week without something goofy happening.  I probably shouldn't even admit to this because technically I still have one day left for the week. 

Today's post will be more pictures from my presentation, "I AM FALL," at Ronda Wade's Creative Convention.  See my previous post for more information on my presentation.  The picture at the top of this post was used for my table banner at the Convention (all of the presenters created banners to identify what they were doing for their presentation).

I created this table setting (excuse the piece of lint on this picture, just noticed) based on the measurements of the "Season of Sweets Designer Kit," on page 15, of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I needed a pocket with depth to hold the napkin and tableware -- so this was perfect!!  Product included:  Orchard Harvest Designer Fabric and Designer Paper, Silver Setting  and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Sets, Pewter Embossing Powder, Framelits Labels Collection, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Early Espresso Classic Ink, and Crumb Cake Card Stock.  (Of course the leaf embellishments are another story to come.)

To go with my table setting is a party favor box with note cards inside.  Besides the above product, I used:  Kraft Gift Box, Designer Naturals Buttons, Jumbo Sticky Rounds, and Island Indigo Card Stock.

Here is a close-up picture of the flower on top of my box and leaves.

Okay, this is my goofy thing I did at Convention -- I forgot to take the note cards out of the box for my display!!  So hopefully some of  attendees will come to my blog to see them -- LOL!!  I love designing these boxes so had to make two of them for my table.  Once you make one, you just can't stop, plus I use these little note cards a lot for gifts.  I used the same Stampin' Up! product as above for the card box, just different design.  Product used for the note cards:  Very Vanilla Card Stock; Stampin' Spritzer (with Early Espresso Classic Ink); French Foliage Stamp Set; and for the sentiments:  Lacy and Lovely, Petite Pairs, Just Believe, and Elements of Style Stamp Sets. 
Okay, that about does it for me today.  I hope I don't bore you with all of my Fall projects that I will be sharing this month.

Until next time,
Sandi

"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.  Forgive as the Lord forgave you."  -- Colossians 3:13

"No wonder You tell us to forgive a brother not seven times, Lord, but twenty-seven times, because You know how hard it is."  -- Carol Kuykendall

6 comments:

  1. I didn't think I had seen the cards. So glad you took the pictures. They're beautiful. So now you're resting up for fall retreat? I won't be there. To much going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is great Sandi. Love the fall leaves (i.e. colors and designs. Sorry to hear Lynn won't be at Retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so gorgeous and TRUE fall colors!! I miss the fall colors from back east.Beautiful job Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3x3's....my favorite. These are so cute. Awesome for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, I so wish we could stamp together. I love all your projects and some of them may be seen in Syracuse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects, wish we lived closer. Especially the silverware holder, have to share that with my ladies. Thanks for continuing to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete