Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MORE SCRAPBOOKING!!

Since I last posted I received my huge order of new Stampin' Up product.  I'm in love with everything!!  I have so many new stamp sets, punches, and Framelits/Thinlits -- I don't know what to start with first!!  I finished my baby album for my niece and love how it turned out.  I especially love my last page using the new Stampin' Up Birthday Memories Suite.  Oh my gosh, the Designer Series Paper (12" x 12") is to die for.  The colors just pop off the paper, the matching Birthday Friends Framelits can be used to cut out the designs in the Designer Paper or cut the Birthday Delivery Stamp Set images -- love this bundle (save 10% when you buy the bundle vs. buying the items separately).  Check out the first photo below for a sample.  The other album pages use some current and discontinued Stampin' Up! product (some of the stamps go back a few years -- see if you can find them in the photos below).  I like to show album pages here on my blog because a lot of you (if you are like me) are always looking for page layouts.  You can switch out the paper and stamps with current product.  Leave me a comment if you would like to see more album pages because I will be doing a lot of scrapbooking this summer to try and catch up.

Product from the Birthday Delivery Bundle (Designer Paper, Stamp Set, and Framelits).

Number of Years Stamp Set and Framelits

Baby Bear Stamp Set and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.

Oldie, but goodie!!



Until next time,
Sandi

"God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'"  --  Hebrews 13:5

1 comment: