Friday, July 28, 2017

SUMMERTIME POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE

Yep, this last week was a scorcher and the humidity was unbearable -- and I definitely needed my sunglasses!!!  Last week I had my family camping reunion and I am so happy that I decided not to put my tent up and instead sleep in my daughter's camper with the air conditioning.  Even though I spent my days outdoors and cooled off by swimming, it was awesome spending my nights in it with cool air (yes, I'm not a true "camper").  So now I am back in the comfort of my home with indoor plumbing and cool air and trying to catch up on some stamping.  Here are a few things I did this week:

This is my swap card for the July RubberQueen meeting using the new Pocketful of Sunshine Stamp Set and Pocket Framelits.

Had to make a baby card for a friend of mine and used the awesome Baby Bear Stamp Set and the new Decorative Ribbon Border Punch (the sentiment is retired SU).

The next four cards were Ronda Wade's make'n takes that I altered by using different retired sentiment stamps - I always seem to run out of these cards.  All of the 4 cards feature the new flowers and leaves from the Soft Saying Card Kit to show the versatility of the stamp set that comes with the card kit.  I love this kit because it comes with everything you need to make 20 cards and still use the stamp set to create many more cards (as you can see with these samples).

The sentiment on this card is from the Soft Sayings Card Kit.


Until next time,
Sandi

"I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation." -- Philippians 4:12

1 comment: