Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to All


Just a quick update today -- hey, it's Mother's Day and I'm not going to spend it on my PC. I just had to post a picture of my granddaughter Holly's group picture from her dance recital last night (3+ hours long). Holly is 3rd from the left in the back row. They danced to "Krazy - Pitbull" choreographed by Ms. KateBenacquisto-LaPorte, of Bethany's Studio of Dance in Okemos. Let me tell you, the girls were awesome and would have gotten all 10's on Dancing with the Stars. They had their shaking down pat (couldn't believe my "little" granddaughter was doing that stuff on stage -- but I'm not that old that I didn't like it). The other picture is her "posing" -- no, she doesn't look like this normally.

Got my new flower bed and all my other plants/flowers done Friday, thanks to Tricia who did all the heavy work (digging huge holes in clay). I will try to remember to take a picture and post sometime this week.

I still need to paint our shed that we use as a dressing room down by the pond, wash all the windows in the house (ugh!), get my carpet cleaned, . . . . You get the picture, lots of stuff yet before my Spring cleaning is done.


Today is also my grandson Zac's 17th birthday -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!! I need to throw in a picture of him also -- well, I guess 2 pictures (LOL). The other one is Grandpa Gary with Zac and Nicholas goofing off (Nick is his brother/my grandson and will be 12 in a month).















Okay, I'm off to relax and do nothing the rest of the day (well maybe I might start preparations for my class on Saturday).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom, just wanted to say your blog look's awesome! Love the pic's from Holly's dance recital. I'm so glad that Dad and you were able to attend. It look's like Zach had a great time at his birthday dinner! Papa Smurf dressed up, nice suit!!! ;) Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete