Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Scrap Class

Well, here it is Wednesday and I am just getting around to starting my samples for Scrap and Card classes on Saturday. This is not like me at all -- I usually have everything done the week before (did somebody say, "Nervous Nelly"?). Now I know why I don't usually have classes in the Spring and Summer -- it's to nice to be indoors! Plus, they started on enlarging our pond yesterday and I love to watch them with all the big equipment.

























Here are pictures of the album pages we will be doing on Saturday. My theme was "Spring Showers" bring "May Flowers" (using Go Go Boots Sizzlit alphabet set dies). SU Basic Gray card stock is used for the base, with 4" x 12" piece of the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper.

A half circle was cut for each page out of Pink Pirouette card stock, and then stamped with one of my favorite sets: Scene in a Garden from the Occasions Mini catalog. Images were colored with SU watercolor crayons (haven't used these in a while). I just had to add a flower in a pot to my May page, using the Dear Friend flower stamp. My pot is punched in Cameo Coral with the Designer Label and attached with a Dimensional.

A little piece of Baha Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon attached with a small white grommet finishes each page. However, knowing me, I will change this whole design before Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Sandi. Love the colors and yes it feels like spring is finally coming. I weeded some yesterday and started getting the 5th wheel ready for the season. Good Luck on Saturday and also knowing you, you will probably change this design!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time yesterday at Mom at the class, nice work!

    ReplyDelete